All rights reserved – All reproduction is prohibited
These provisions apply to all users of the website whatsoever.
The website accessible at the address, https://www.even.fr is published by :
GIE Groupe EVEN
N° SIREN : 479 878 340 RCS BREST
Tel : +33(0)2 29 62 50 00 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anne Laure Visseiche
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Siège social : 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
DESIGN - PUBLICATION
7, rue Frézier 29200 Brest
Tél : + 33 2 98 49 02 53 - Site Internet : www.yellowcake.net
Even, Emmanuel Pain, Getty Images
TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE
The publisher proposes this site for the use of its clients and any person who would like to know about its products and services.
By accessing this site and the information it contains, the user declares having read this general information about use and agrees to comply with it before visiting the site.
The publisher reserves the right to modify that information at any time, particularly to adapt it to changes to the site. Therefore, the user agrees to consult this information regularly.
This site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except in cases of force majeure events, acts of third parties, and/or maintenance work and interventions necessary to the proper functioning of the site. in such cases, the interruption will be reported using a warning contained on the home page or by any other process. Such an interruption nevertheless may not engage the publisher’s liability and does not entitle anyone to compensation.
Access to this site is free, excluding the cost of internet access and telephone communications costs, which are billed directly by operators.
3. Use of the Site
The user agrees to respect the integrity of the site and is prohibited from interfering with its functioning, modifying it, altering it, and/or fraudulently deleting its content and/or fraudulently introducing data onto it.
The site publisher provides information for informational purposes only and strives to control its accuracy and keep it up to date. No guarantee is made regarding the accuracy or updating of such information. Consequently, the publisher:
· Declines all responsibility for damages resulting from the inaccuracy or imprecision of the information available on this site;
· Declines all responsibility for any harm resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party on this site, or for any damage or virus that may damage this site;
· May not be held responsible for damages that may be suffered, on the occasion of a visit to its site, by the user’s technical environment, particularly its computers, software, network equipment or any other hardware;
· Cannot be held responsible in the event of improper use of the site by the user;
· Cannot be held responsible for the reliability of transmission of data, access times, any restrictions concerning access to the internet;
· Cannot be held responsible in the event of an interruption of the networks accessing the site, the total or partial unavailability of the site particularly due to the telecommunications operator, in the event of a transmission error or problems associated with the security of transmissions, in the event of failures of the receiving equipment or your telephone line.
This site may contain information provided by external companies or hyperlinks to other third-party sites not developed by the publisher. The existence on this site of a hyperlink leading to another site does not constitute a validation of that other site or its content by the publisher. Consequently, the publisher declines all responsibility regarding the content of sites available through links.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Since personal data is collected using the website, that collection is limited to what is strictly necessary (data minimisation) and is accompanied by information concerning:
· The data controller and the purpose of collecting such data (purposes);
· The legal basis of the data processing;
· The mandatory or optional nature of the data collection for the handling of your request and a reminder of the types/categories of data processed;
· The recipients of the data, and notably any existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
· The data retention period;
· The security measures (general description);
For more information, or to exercise your rights concerning personal data, click here: https://www.even.fr/en/personal-data-confidentiality-and-protection-policy
INFORMATION ABOUT BROWSING COOKIES
To find out more and configure your cookies, you can read the Data Protection Policy: https://www.even.fr/en/personal-data-confidentiality-and-protection-policy
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (texts, photos, etc.)
The photos, texts, slogans, drawings, images, animated sequences with or without sound, as well as all works integrated into the site are the property of the publisher or the third parties having authorised the publisher to use them.
The logos, icons, and graphic thumbnails represented on the site are protected by copyright and the Intellectual Property Code regarding the protection of registered designs.
Reproductions and/or representations, in a paper or electronic format, of said site and of the works reproduced on the site are permitted as long as they are strictly reserved for personal use (excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes) and/or informational purposes and/or are in compliance with the provisions of Article L. 122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code, and as long as our website is mentioned as a source. Without a specific different agreement, all works protected by copyright reproduced and/or represented on the publisher’s website shall remain its exclusive property.
With the exception of the above provisions, any reproduction, performance, use or modification, by any process whatsoever and in any format whatsoever, of all or part of the site, of all or part of the different works composing it, without having obtained the publisher’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited and constitutes infringement and may result in civil and/or criminal legal action and the payment of damages.
The publisher is particularly attentive to comments and complaints made by users of the site. Therefore, our Customer Service department is available :
GIE Groupe EVEN – Service Communication
Tel : +33(0)2 29 62 50 00
Email : email@example.com
The user is hereby informed that it is not possible to ensure the confidentiality of messages transmitted over the internet; it is up to the user to take all appropriate measures to protect the transmission of their messages.